Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have again been invited to participate in the Annual Corvette, Camaro and SSR Display at Tom Gibbs Chevy in Palm Coast.
This will be Saturday, March 7th, from 10-2. We have had a great turnout and a lot of fun in the past.
After the show it will be lunch on the beach at the Golden Lion.

IMPORTANT!! When you arrive at the show be sure to sign in and register. You will get a ticket for a door prize and a card to place on the windshield. MAKE SURE YOU LIST "SSR FANATICS" AS THE CLUB AFFILIATION!!!

Who's in?

1. dingbat
2. tinyssnowplows
3. 6.0TOGO
4. Tigger
5. SoonerRed
6. Bad black ssr
7. RaySand
8. SSR Twilight
9. SSRON 2
10. smithrb
11. Reggie Montgomery
12. Dicktator ?
13. spur2014
14. soren703 ?
15. jonjayne
16. phantom2flyer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
gibbs

Chuckstr will be there...we need 30 or moreto beat out the other guys.....sign up early...

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This show features only Corvettes, Camaros, and SSRs. Last year there were over 100 vehicles that participated. We had 21 SSRs there and had a great time.
Two years ago we won the "Best Club Participation" award and were just slightly beat out for winning it again last year. Let's get that award again!

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There have been some of you guys and gals coming to this event that wait to give me your rally orders. I don't mind waiting but I do need to know what shirts you want. Shirt order has to be in the week before this show.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I plan to be there with Ray's SSR, as he was so proud of it. If I find someone to go with me, they can drive my SSR. RaySand

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
We have again been invited to participate in the Annual Corvette, Camaro and SSR Display at Tom Gibbs Chevy in Palm Coast.
This will be Saturday, March 7th, from 10-2. We have had a great turnout and a lot of fun in the past.
After the show it will be lunch on the beach at the Golden Lion.

IMPORTANT!! When you arrive at the show be sure to sign in and register. You will get a ticket for a door prize and a card to place on the windshield. MAKE SURE YOU LIST "SSR FANATICS" AS THE CLUB AFFILIATION!!!

Who's in?

1. dingbat
2. tinyssnowplows
3. 6.0TOGO
4. Tigger
5. SoonerRed
6. Bad black ssr
IM IN, MELODY a.k.a ssr twilight.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just over two weeks to go. We have to have more than 8 of you that want to join us.
Who else is in?

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
We are waiting to see what time our out town guests are coming in that day if it is later in the day we will be there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts