Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
CHUCKSTR WILL BE THERE LOOKING FOR MORAL SUPPORT...HAVING KNEE REPLACEMENT SOMETIME IN MARCH.....SO WILL BE IN REHAB MODE!!!
7 Years ago I had a replacement knee done. In my opinion the first 3 weeks is painful (I couldn't take the Oxi either). BUT IF you follow the regiment prescribed to you after the 3 weeks you'll wonder why you didn't do it earlier. Seriously do the PT no matter how bad it hurts. I can endure pain well but the 2nd week I broke down and cried like a baby telling my wife I couldn't go through it anymore.
Her encouragement got me thru it and my fake knee is Simply Marvelous to this day. Wishing You Luck!

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
674 Posts
I am hope to make this one as well. Also hope to get a few of the Rgang guys too.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since the powers that be are limiting editing of posts I'm going to have to start posting updates down here in the thread and not in the first page where I like to put it.
The sponsors are hoping to have one of the new 2020 Corvettes on display.

Attendees:
1. dingbat
2. tigger
3. Aaron C
4. Pete B
5. KRAUT
6. Chuckster
7. ssroe
8. Light Show
9. soren703

Let's keep this list going!

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
7 Years ago I had a replacement knee done. In my opinion the first 3 weeks is painful (I couldn't take the Oxi either). BUT IF you follow the regiment prescribed to you after the 3 weeks you'll wonder why you didn't do it earlier. Seriously do the PT no matter how bad it hurts. I can endure pain well but the 2nd week I broke down and cried like a baby telling my wife I couldn't go through it anymore.
Her encouragement got me thru it and my fake knee is Simply Marvelous to this day. Wishing You Luck!
[/QUOTE....THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT......I HAVE BEEN RIDING A STATIONARY BIKE FOR 6 MILES A DAY 5-6 DAYS A WEEK....SO HOPE THAT I CAN CONTINUE THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SPEED REHAB.....WHEN AND IF I "CRY LIKE A BABY" I WILL REMEMBER I AM IN GOOD COMPANY.......CHUCKSTR

·
Registered
261 Posts
Mike we are staying at the red roof in in palm coast don't stay at the econo lodge it is a dump all other hotels in the area are good

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Show has been postponed to a later date or cancelled completely. More info when I get it.
Stay healthy everyone!

·
Two Tone Owner
2,450 Posts
Thanks Mike, that seems to be the normal today.
The Spring Turkey Run was also canceled, my admission ticket is good for next year.
I think my daughter was canceling her trip and I could come to the show.
It was great that you had the tech day last month and I was able to meet my old fanatics and meet some new ones.
I hope this gets over soon and we can get back to normal.
I hope to return next year and see you all again.
Walter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts