Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone out there have any idea how one might obtain the carpet kit that installs on the underside of the Tonneau? My dealer cannot find it as a GM part or aftermarket....

Must have been an option on some as I have seen two with factory installed carpet kits.. With the storage compartment....

Rainwater

R

·
0 Posts
Hi Rainwater. My dealer had a hard time finding that part too but it's there. For some reason it wasn't included in the carpet kit for the bed, it was in with the wood trip kit I think and I believe it was around $400.00. It made no sense to me not to have it included in the carpet kit for the bed. I have a list with the part number written down but I can't put my fingers on it at the moment. I'll keep looking and post again later if I find it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I had the same problem when I ordered the carpet kit for the bed. The dealer said that the kit included the wood trim pieces, but it didn't! Had to order that separate! Would sure be helpful if you could come up with the part numbers for the Tonneau inserts...

Thanks a million,

R

·
0 Posts
Hi Rainwater...I think I have it! Our SSR came with the carpet around the bed but no strips and no tonneau carpet, which didn't make sense to me at all...now we have to order everything. Anyway, I found my list and the part number they gave me for the tonneau carpet is: 15118527 with a (wholesale) cost of $403.75. The guy's writing is terrible so if that is not the right number use a capitol J in place of the 5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts