Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, Living in Canada definitely has it's disadvantages when it comes to parts and pieces for SSR's. Can anyone direct me to where I might score one of these tools? I'm hoping it will help solve an annoying rattle that sounds like its coming from where the roof meets the "A" pillar. Rattle disappears with the top down. ..... Clivey

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx MidLIfe CrisisSSR, Order has been made and paid, Shipping in progress. Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,490 Posts
Be very careful using that tool up there on the header! If you can not push the top up/open off the header with your hand it is locked and I don't think that tool would help anything. And if used incorrectly would cause BIGGER problems. There maybe some CAUTIONS when using it in the "How to Library".

Nick

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the advice nick. All I was going to do was try to turn the nut up there a bit and see if that stops the rattle, will be surgically cautious....Clivey

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,614 Posts
Thanx for the advice nick. All I was going to do was try to turn the nut up there a bit and see if that stops the rattle, will be surgically cautious....Clivey
Simple solution, Clivey . . . leave the TOP DOWN.

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Doophus, I'm a bit of a fussy %#*$, I like for things that are supposed to work, to work. At my age I'm already dealing with enough things that don't work that great. Thanx for thinkin about me though....Clivey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts