Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a PM from Dave Grijalva ( ToonTownTruck ) In a reply to me asking if they were going to the San Jose Tech seminar. I found out that both Dave and Patsy were undergoing Radiation treatment, Patsy for Liver Cancer and Dave is fighting Prostrate Cancer since last June. My prayers and very best wishes to both of them for a speedy remission and a full recovery. Good health and Be well My fellow Cruisers.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
Prayers for Strength for both of them, and good results from the treatments!!

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,478 Posts
Prayers for both of them !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers for both of them. Being a prostrate cancer survivor myself I am sure he will come out fine depending on what treatment he does.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,047 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,237 Posts
Prayer for strength and healing for you both. Also prayers for your family.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
thanks for the heads-up Dennis. Our prayers are always with Dave and Patsy :angel

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Being treated for prostrate and stage 4 bone cancer I can relate to all you are going through. Try and keep your glass half full and enjoy the things you do.
After recently being confined to "doing nothing" I thought it would be nice to focus on SSR Fanatics listing and through out some TRICKS and TIPS for FYI.
It keeps me busy and hopefully these tidbits will be benificial to someone. My blessings to you both. WSK

·
BLU SSR
3,464 Posts
Know that the thoughts and prayers of your SSR family are with you , keep up the fight , new treatments come on line daily. :grouphug :blur: :ssr

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,389 Posts
So very sorry to hear this . I know you will both keep up the good fight with this family behind you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you here though you have moved to Las Vegas. Do as the doctors say, and these cancers are survivable.

Reactions: SSReplay
1 - 20 of 24 Posts