Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Orlando and have a 2004 ssr . There is an error message code that happens when I try to put the top down and also my trunk does not open with the key fab or the button in the glove box. My key fab does work for the door lock. Thank you for any input :)
Wendy

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,656 Posts
I live in Orlando and have a 2004 ssr . There is an error message code that happens when I try to put the top down and also my trunk does not open with the key fab or the button in the glove box. My key fab does work for the door lock. Thank you for any input :)
Wendy[/QUOTE

Get in touch with SSR Florida Ambassador Tom Sorensen right in Orlando he can fix your problem.

Tom Sorensen
[email protected]

SSR How to Library: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
Wendy, I see you only have one post. Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts