Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marks my first year of ownership - I LOVE MY SSR - still!!! And wouldn't you know it - I had to run to the ATM. Check out todays photos...

In case it gets buried - I posted some info about a calendar that I made at http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1947 -
Not trying to make money - but if anyone is interested - let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Happy Cruizin'

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :party

At least you have SUN today!!! Beautiful Day in your neck of the woods!! :cool
Thanks for sharing some of that Sunshine!!!

Hey...that looks like it was a loooonnnng trip to the ATM!!! :lol

Enjoy that Baby!!! Here's to a long relationship with your SSR! :cheers

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Happy Birthday to YOUR SSR!

kwhopper89 said:
Today marks my first year of ownership - I LOVE MY SSR - still!!! And wouldn't you know it - I had to run to the ATM. Check out todays photos...
Happy Birthday to your SSR! As always I enjoy your photos... so is that what the sun looks like? LOL

Here in WNY area we are not used to such beautiful brightness during the winter time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Happy Birthday

I know how you feel. I'll have had my SSR in the garage for a year on December 29th. Even though I had it. I had no plates since I needed to have all the paperwork dated after 1/1/05 for business tax reasons.
I kept going in my garage for months and looking. Couldn't believe it was finally in MY garage. I had wanted one since the concept was first announced.
I hear some others complain but overall, I have been very, very pleased.
Weather here in downstate NY was great today (mid 50's). Actually took my motorcycle out for about an hour ride. Glad it was nice so I could wash it and put it to bed for the winter.
Fortunately, I still see plenty of SSR driving days. (I hope). Once the snow hits, it too will be in the garage for winter. Too much salt and sand used around here.
Here's to many more years of enjoyment!! :thumbs :thumbs

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every trip in the SSR is a LOOOOOng trip. Nearest Wells fargo is in Reedley (12 miles) although I could pay to use another bank in town - with the sun out - may as well run thru the country... With a stop at the country club - xmas tree farm - river - bank - barn etc etc etc,,,,

Sun may be out - but here in the central valley we have had 6 days where the temp has dropped below freezing - kinda rare - forecast calls for rain off and on all week - so HAD to get it out for a run... No freeze for a while. But after the rain we'll get pleanty of FOG - that sometimes burns off before sunset...

Thanks for the positive comments...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts