Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be 70 degrees and partly sunny tomorrow. Anyone interested in meeting for a late lunch or coffee. Maybe meet over in Long Beech and cruise down the beach road to Biloxi.

Also to discuss the possibility of a tech day in the near future in the area. :black:

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tech Day?

I am attempting to get Fanatics in the area together to do one day meets. Something we can drive in, attend and drive home in one day.

Today was a spur of the moment idea. Paco and I drove down to Waveland, then took the beach road down to Biloxi. Lady Biker (Gayle & Rene) were going to meet us in Gulfport for lunch and then cruise down to the convention center to the crafts show. They both came down sick last nite. Caught something from the grand kids and had to cancel. We ended up at the Mall and 12 tops from Dillards later, we retraced our route. We had a great time.

The other idea I had was to have a tech day to get everyone together. I have been having them fairly often here in Picayune, but only one truck has attended. I have had them so often that I have put most of the stuff I want on the truck (chrome in engine compartment, flames in the engine compartment and on the hood and fenders, backup and parking camera, led lights under hood, under the running boards and in the bed, Mike's stiffening plate, spare tire, aux fan, exhaust tips, exterior and interior chrome, sirus radio, Muth signal mirrors, LED tail lites, blinking center tail lite, etc.) but I think it would help to get us all together.

I am looking for input. :black:

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Jack, please keep me in mind when you decide to do another tech day. I'm in Gulfport. Was over your way last weekend for street fair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts