Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
My SSR came home after the final adjustment for the leaks caused because the window did not sit properly into the frame (if thats what you can call it.) The dealer Houtex uses gave very good instructions to my dealer in Dallas and it is sealed without any leaks. They originally changed out the seal that runs above the window on the roof panel and travels across the top in a U shape, where the roof splits. Now I am happy, again :)

A new problem I noticed at the car cruise over the weekend, first time I have had the Hood up for an extended length of time. The Housing at the front of the engine. Air Filter Housing? any way the corner was pushing into the engine cover on the underside of the Hood. They adjusted the hood and the housing unit. If you have not looked this over, under your hood I guess it is a new inspection to do just to make sure that you don't have the same problem. I haven't decided if I should have them order me a new insulation cover yet or not?!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yes, well it did take them 4 days to get yours right according to what they told my dealer, So the learning curve was done on your SSR. I am thankful for this site and your help. I was told there is a Pro Shop here that does the invisa-shield so I will be looking into that.
I already have a ding in the new paint on the front bumper. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.