Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered 1 gallon of this, so if anybody wants to refill their original F11 spray bottle, in person, somewhere close, for $30 let me know. NO shipping or tax!

Nick

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I love that stuff. Use it on my Harley's as well.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
Got my order of Top Coat F-11 Friday and was excited about doing a coating on our SSR. Today I did the entire outside including glass, the running boards, the tires and wheels including back side of wheels that are painted yellow also, and the engine bay under the hood. It turned out awesome. Looks and feels like glass and looks like new. Only thing left to do is the interior. The thing I really like is you only need one product to do everything on the entire truck. Will do the interior in the next few days. Keep on Keepin on!!!

Reactions: voodoophantom

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I'm glad to see you guys are diggin the F11. I'm wondering is they might do a bulk purchase for us? OR, be an exclusive SSR Fanatic ad or sponsor and offer up like 15% off? What say you?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I just ordered mine - have not received it yet, but my baby is in storage so no hurry - looking forward to seeing it shine

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
Reactions: S2NAZ

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Just don't forget while you're waiting on that "Miracle Elixer" to arrive you can use your..........

<¤¤> -- :surprise: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

============
David :black:

:surprise:
We need to see a pic of your duster, by now it would seem there would be no real parts left of it to dust most anything.:nerd:

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
Got my order of Top Coat F-11 Friday and was excited about doing a coating on our SSR. Today I did the entire outside including glass, the running boards, the tires and wheels including back side of wheels that are painted yellow also, and the engine bay under the hood. It turned out awesome. Looks and feels like glass and looks like new. Only thing left to do is the interior. The thing I really like is you only need one product to do everything on the entire truck. Will do the interior in the next few days. Keep on Keepin on!!!
Got the SSR finished finally. Inside and out completely. Looks like the day it was built. Everything shines like a jewel. Just checked my mileage for 2017 and drove it 1,382 miles. Not much but it seems like all the nice days I am working in the summer or they predict Hail Storms. I hate the thought of driving it to work and getting it hailed on or leaving it in the parking lot all day with the maniacs out there. So me and the Wifey drive it when we can. We got it in 2014 and have put 5743 miles on it since then and every mile a smile!! Have a good one.

Reactions: S2NAZ

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Got the SSR finished finally. Inside and out completely. Looks like the day it was built. Everything shines like a jewel. Just checked my mileage for 2017 and drove it 1,382 miles. Not much but it seems like all the nice days I am working in the summer or they predict Hail Storms. I hate the thought of driving it to work and getting it hailed on or leaving it in the parking lot all day with the maniacs out there. So me and the Wifey drive it when we can. We got it in 2014 and have put 5743 miles on it since then and every mile a smile!! Have a good one.
:|
Auggie, you and others have finally convinced me to get this stuff a try this spring. But I would imagine some of us are curious as to how much/what kind of "kick back" are the F11 folks giving you.:wink2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
ZIP!!! S2NAZ out of Arizona was nice enough to turn me on to it. It is just a good find and I thought I would share with you folks. Excuse me!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts