Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '06 came with the soft side-saddle storage bags, but not the tow package. I told the dealer I wanted the tow package, which when ordered comes with a foam insert to store the hitch assembly when not in use. The dealers parts department ordered the hitch and I have that, but no foam insert. Dealer can't find anything to order it. Does anyone have the foam insert with their tow package? Is there any kind of part number on it...or can someone help out with a part number? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSR-Club.com said:
My 2003 came with the hitch tossed into the hard saddle toolboxes in a plastic bag..... I have no info on any foam storage box though....

The foam storage only became available on the '06. If you order a tow package for an '06 you get the soft side-saddle bags with the foam insert as part of the tow package (along with the hitch of course)

·
Registered
357 Posts
My aqua blur 05 6-spd was purchased used by me with 5600 miles and the tow hitch was still in a cardboard box in the cargo area-3 keys still in the little plastic bag. Whatever that means.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
jim_king said:
My aqua blur 05 6-spd was purchased used by me with 5600 miles and the tow hitch was still in a cardboard box in the cargo area-3 keys still in the little plastic bag. Whatever that means.

What color are the hitch keys?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts