1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,890 Posts
Pictures and info please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black/black, 3 owner. 23k miles. All options for 04 on a Z06. Stock drivetrain. Shorty antenna mod, tail light covers, Hurst shift knob ( have original) Also have like new original wheels. Interior still smells new. I owned a brand new redline red one years ago and would like another under 40000 miles would be great. Clean NC title. Email me at [non-supporting members must use PMs] for more pics or info. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Kelly blue book has a black 2004 Z-06 with 23K miles in very good condition, private party value at $19,400 - $22,600.

Just an FYI...

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,819 Posts
Kelly blue book has a black 2004 Z-06 with 23K miles in very good condition, private party value at $19,400 - $22,600. Just an FYI...
===========================
What about the 'exclusivity' factor? :surprise:

I would be curious to also know how many 2004 Z06s were produced. In other words ~~ How rare are they?

Z06s are still being produced in later years right up to our time but total production was permanently shut down on SSRs in early 2006. :nerd:

(*¿*)
(Wh-a-a-a-t?!?!?)

==============
David :black:
2018-12-27-11-35-10-1652721257.jpeg - "Naaaay. I don't think so!!"

·
Auction Junkie
126 Posts
Welcome to the club

Looks like you just joined. Welcome from a Canadian Fanatic and fellow C-5 owner. Amazing how many fanatics own both and being a previous owner you know what a hoot they are. Sent you an email to discuss your car.
You never know!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kbb is a guide. There are more factors that figure into the equation. Alot of these Z06's are w/e track cars. It's getting harder to fine one that hasn't been abused or has allot of mods to drivetrain. There are 02-03's with low mileage that I've seen with selling prices at or above my 04. Like the SSR's they have reached the bottom of there depreciation cycle and values are fairly steady. There were only a little over 5000 made in 04 and I believe only 1600 black ones. Just my opinion we all have one. Right or wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Kelly blue book has a black 2004 Z-06 with 23K miles in very good condition, private party value at $19,400 - $22,600.

Just an FYI...
:|:|
It's been a few years since I was trying to sell a car for a friend, but at the time it became quite clear to me that if you were a "buyer" you would lean on the prices reflected via KBB. On the other hand, as a "seller" I would for sure be going by the NADA booklet. I saw significant variances in those two sources.:wink2:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Have you sold the Vette? You can text me @ (850)748-1335 Les
He just placed an ad on the corvetteforum today.. he's asking $23,000

here's the ad

[non supporting members may not post links]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts