Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am seeking to trade a set of Storage boxes for a trailer hitch. If anyone is interested, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks a lot.

Nactorman

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Bad Trade

You have more value in the box's. Hitch sould be easy @ $150 buy. I'm waiting for a $100 deal.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't You Know it

Wouldn't you know it. I've been trying to get a hitch from the local Chevy Parts dealer for weeks with no luck :banghead - "We have no idea how long it might take to get one in, if we can get it." :( Anyway, no sooner had I posted to trade, THEN I get a call from the place saying they had one come in. So Sorry.
Anyway, long story short, I got a hitch, but now still have a set of boxes I would like to sell. If interested, you can post or contact at: [email protected]. Again, sorry about the confusion. I love this truck but it's take 7 months to get my floormats from Chevy and I'm still waiting on my cargo bar/net which was supposed to have come with the vehicle when I bought it. Oh, well.

Nactorman

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boxes Sold

Hi All,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that the boxes have been sold. :) I want to thank everyone at the SSR forum for the great response. Thanks a million.

Sincerely,
Nactorman

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Columbus, GA

Hi,

I'm in Columbus, GA about 90 miles south of ATL. I will soon be moving up to Lawrenceville area (about August). I'm planning on coming to the May get-together up at the Varsity. Sounds like fun. Mine may b the dirtiest SSR there, seeing as I will be at an outdoor event the night before with lots of dust. I'm looking forward to it.

Nactorman

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool!

Hey Cool. Sure, give me a buzz or drop by the Port Columbus Civil War Naval Museum. I work at the front desk most days after 12P. Maybe we can get together sometime. Take care.

Charles
[Nactorman]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep

Oh yeah, I drive her everyday. If the truck is there, then I am there. See you soon.

Nactorman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts