Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a perfect satin gage pod, that I am going to paint red. Is there anyone that has a perfect redline one that wants to trade..... before I paint this one? If someone has an extra redline one layin around, trading me might be an advantage for you for selling to any color ssr owner. thx, D

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Great Offer

Hey, I have a perfect satin gage pod, that I am going to paint red. Is there anyone that has a perfect redline one that wants to trade..... before I paint this one? If someone has an extra redline one layin around, trading me might be an advantage for you for selling to any color ssr owner. thx, D
A very nice offer and example of one Fanatic thinking of others first. Give it a chance and keep it at the top of the page.

·
Perfectionist
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somebody out there has a redline pod, that would rather have satin! Or polish it to chrome!!!! D

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,637 Posts
I don't need it but, I assumed (ass u me) it would be gone by now!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
:|

Doesn't seem like it's gonna work out for ya. Now as an alternative, you should consider going with a black pod and then you would also want to have a black (waterfall) piece.

That would look sharp in contrast to the rest of your red ride, and those two pieces in red that you would (in turn) ship to me would make a nice combo in my all black ride.:grin2:

·
Perfectionist
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonna hold out for a red one, no hurry, or I could even polish it, lots of work!!!! D

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.