Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from Iowa where I traded SSR's. I now have the 2-tone black and sliver 06. Tony Stewart Introduction SSR at the Brickyard. Allstate 400. He won the race. It was an 11-day trip. On my way back I stopped at the Tony Stewart Store, The Brickyard Track and 5-days visit in OH. What a great trip and what a nice ride. This 06 sure is sharp with all the chrome. And after the first 1000 miles. I tried the power of the 6.0 motor. ( Just a little). So glad I got the 06. :party Mason

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Nice Trade

Mason57
I saw pics of the SSR Brickyard Allstate 400. LESSTANDFORDCEVY has 5 that he was selling. WOW they are beautiful. I love the two tone in the Silver and black. I attached a link of the pictures he put on the site. Love all the chrome :thumbs
Post a picture of yours as soon as you can. Thats a beauty!!!!

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6121&highlight=brickyard

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's just like mine!!!!I have been a Tony Stewart fan for years. When he was in the Bush races. And now in the NEXTEL. I just had to have this one!!!!!!!!!!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Tony Stewart Fan

Mason57 said:
That's just like mine!!!!I have been a Tony Stewart fan for years. When he was in the Bush races. And now in the NEXTEL. I just had to have this one!!!!!!!!!!

Mason57 I am etremely happy for you! Your post right above here say's it all! :thumbs Enjoy your ride! Your 06 SSR has great meaning for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
05 6.0 is the ticket

Mason57 said:
Just back from Iowa where I traded SSR's. I now have the 2-tone black and sliver 06. Tony Stewart Introduction SSR at the Brickyard. Allstate 400. He won the race. It was an 11-day trip. On my way back I stopped at the Tony Stewart Store, The Brickyard Track and 5-days visit in OH. What a great trip and what a nice ride. This 06 sure is sharp with all the chrome. And after the first 1000 miles. I tried the power of the 6.0 motor. ( Just a little). So glad I got the 06. :party Mason
Hey Mason,
I traded an 03 for an 05 6.0. Mine tops out at 135mph. 6.0 is what the roadster needed. WOW!! :eek
I hope the lucky one who got the orange and blue pace car joins us. :thumbs

·
Registered
904 Posts
I took my 04 in and asked how they would trade for a 06 just like it and they said $17,000, Mine will out run the 06's all day, Gets better mileage, The 06's are nice but it was a thanks but no thanks, Still if I was gong to buy my first one it would be the 06

·
Premium Member
31,258 Posts
Van05360 said:
I hope the lucky one who got the orange and blue pace car joins us. :thumbs
You mean this one? GM hadn't sold it as of August, and I'm guessing it still hasn't yet. Actual pace vehicles are sometimes highly modified, and therefore, no manufacturer will assume the liability to sell them to the public. However, parade cars are production vehicles, and can be resold after the events they're used in.

Attachments

W

·
0 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!

Tony Stewart is one of my favorite drivers (along with Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards). Looks like a really sweet ride. Enjoy it in good health!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!" [/I
]

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Ride

Thanks to everyone who wished me well on my new ride. Now I have to put it away for 5 to 6 months. (WINTER IN VT.)

Mason :banghead

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Congrats!

Mason57 said:
Thanks to everyone who wished me well on my new ride. Now I have to put it away for 5 to 6 months. (WINTER IN VT.)

Mason :banghead
Hey Mason,

Congrats on owning a beautiful new SSR! I love that color combo ... :thumbs

I will be joining you in storing mine for the winter too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts