Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new wheels on the Trailblazer SS comming out this fall (with the LS2 engine) will have new 20 inch rimless wheels which look good. 6 bolt and should fit, what do you think?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
should have said FLANGLESS

Sorry, the wheels are 20 " flangless 6 spoke Polish Alum with 255/50R20 V rated

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
The fronts may fit, but the rear offsets are significantly different. Might work if you add a spacer. You'll lose the staggered hot rod look with smaller front wheels.

Do you have a photo of the wheel?

Ray

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wheels

The way GM goes, one more than likely won't be able to purchase a Trailblazer with the optional wheels on it, let alone purchase the wheels outright. If you know what I mean!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
???

SA13355 said:
The way GM goes, one more than likely won't be able to purchase a Trailblazer with the optional wheels on it, let alone purchase the wheels outright. If you know what I mean!
NO I don't know what you mean? Would you mind explaining that one to me... :skep

·
Registered
434 Posts
Marc NY

I was just thinking about when I ordered my Corvette with Factory Optional Wheels ......they put my order on hold, indefinitely. After waiting for what seemed like forever we cancelled and reordered without optional wheels.The subcontractor couldn't meet demand. I did get wheels ( take offs ) later.

With poor profits and cut backs in the company right now I'd expect more of the same. That's all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts