Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used OEM hitch for sale. I would like to sell it in the Dallas area. I really don't want to ship it. I can meet you somewhere in the area if you want it. It is used but in good condition with one key. $400 cash

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lowered price

I see I have it priced too high so I'm lowering it to $250. I paid more than that for it but I don't plan on using it so it's up for grabs.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,367 Posts
Your PM box is full, you need to delete some. Nick 214-369-1081

Nick

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,362 Posts
$250 is a fair price. I paid more for mine and it had no key! - :crying:

Good luck with your sale.

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Sorry I have not replied to the pm's. I just checked in and see I have several unread. I thought they would come to my email and didn't realize I had to log in to get messages. You can email me at (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate for sales) and I will get right back to you. You can also call or text (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate for sales) The hitch is still available. Thanks, Lowell

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Sorry I have not replied to the pm's. I just checked in and see I have several unread. I thought they would come to my email and didn't realize I had to log in to get messages. You can email me at (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate for sales) and I will get right back to you. You can also call or text (Non-supporting members must use PMs to communicate for sales) The hitch is still available. Thanks, Lowell
You have to go into your profile and set that option to be notified of PM by email.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I'm about ready to give up on this. I can't figure out how to get messages sent to my email. I don't log in to the site very often but I will check in and if you want the hitch try leaving me another pm and maybe we can get together. Note that this is a cash sale (no paypal) and I will not ship it. I will meet you face to face in the Mckinney Texas area only.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Ok I'm about ready to give up on this. I can't figure out how to get messages sent to my email. I don't log in to the site very often but I will check in and if you want the hitch try leaving me another pm and maybe we can get together. Note that this is a cash sale (no paypal) and I will not ship it. I will meet you face to face in the Mckinney Texas area only.
Click User CP under TOOLS above. Look under Your Profile to find and click Edit Options[/B. Find the Notifications and under that you will find where you can set options by checking a box. Make your choices and then GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE and click Save Changes.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,367 Posts
Lowell, Sorry you are having so much trouble! Good luck!

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.