under a SSR trademark and license.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
It's all in the eye of the beholder, I think it is a treasure though :thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I have a bunch of these (some the 2000, some 2004 I beleive). I have red, yellow, black, silver, and blue (for the 2000) I have not seen a purple or UV. They sold at dealerships for $35+. I bought some for $10 (I think). I took most of them off their stands so that I could drive them around on my desk at work......ummmm well that was at my old job (I wonder why they laid me off....it might have been the tire marks all over the desk :) )

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
1/8 scale is HUUUGE - most of the cast models are 1/25th or 1/16 scale. Don't know where I'd park one, but it would be a nice addition to the models.

Ray

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
It wasn't the tire marks

looking4_an_ssr said:
I have a bunch of these (some the 2000, some 2004 I beleive). I have red, yellow, black, silver, and blue (for the 2000) I have not seen a purple or UV. They sold at dealerships for $35+. I bought some for $10 (I think). I took most of them off their stands so that I could drive them around on my desk at work......ummmm well that was at my old job (I wonder why they laid me off....it might have been the tire marks all over the desk :) )
it was the loud RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! sound you made when you were pushing them around those piles of work on your desk! :glol

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Mouse

Daven said:
Where did you get that computer mouse? :)

They are for sale on E-bay from time to time . I have one , never used it but think it's cool. :thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Daven said:
Where did you get that computer mouse? :)

I had bought mine in an Electronics Boutique (EB for short) more than 2 years ago.
I tried to find more for other people, but never found another....I guess eBay might be your best bet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts