10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
In Michigan I have:

OEM Fan
Lower Plastic Rad support
Ignition Switch
Thermostat

:yellow:
I do not have any spare parts but will be glad to help in any way that I can if anyone is passing through Middle GA.
I have my GY tires that I replaced this year. They are good to get someone home on. Also I can fix most breakdown problems (ASE Master Tech) and get discounts on parts.
Sorry Guys been sleepin...:glol
List up to date..:thumbs
Thanks Harleyguy, 06 Blue SSR for your spare parts, jkemp12 although I only list spare parts here thanks for posting....:)
Guys please make sure your contact info is posted here http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f4/ssr-owners-pinmap-ready-pins-5826/

Big Daddy thanks for the PM, things have been corrected....:)

Happy:ssring everyone...:cool

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
I have the follow in the Western, NC area:
OEM Fan NIB
Lower Plastic Rad support
Ignition Switch
You have been listed, the Fam thanks you....:thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #226

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,783 Posts
Good suggestion, but Not Everybody uses a Dingle-Berry and can upload changes every day.

:crazyTony does a Great Job updating and keeping this list current. I can attest to just how dedicated Tony and Doug are in mantaining their inventory lists.

If you are in a "Need" situation, (as I was) you can just search the State you are in for the parts you need, or neighboring States. It's not like you're going anywhere Fast if you are looking for parts. These guys have taken the time to make it as easy as possible for us to find parts/help anywhere on the road. For This, I am Forever Graced by their dedication to our trucks and keeping Us Fanatics On-the-Road.

Taking the next opportunity to make one of the many Runs and meeting your Fanatic Family is the Single Best thing you can do with your Fat Fendered Truck! You never know just who'll you meet along the way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If in So.Calif

I have every sensor,every engine seal or gasket, engine parts, tech2 diagnostic tool needed to get you back on the road

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
I have a stock fan off my 03 so if your in Colorado, I'm near Coors Brewery in Golden.....
I have every sensor,every engine seal or gasket, engine parts, tech2 diagnostic tool needed to get you back on the road
I have one used OEM front tire. Located in southwestern South Dakota. (Southern Black Hills)
I have a 19 inch wheel and tire for a spare.
Sorry for the delay, your parts have been added to the list...:liebe011:
We've added two new states..:thumbs
The family thanks you....:)

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Good suggestion, but Not Everybody uses a Dingle-Berry and can upload changes every day.

:crazyTony does a Great Job updating and keeping this list current. I can attest to just how dedicated Tony and Doug are in mantaining their inventory lists.

If you are in a "Need" situation, (as I was) you can just search the State you are in for the parts you need, or neighboring States. It's not like you're going anywhere Fast if you are looking for parts. These guys have taken the time to make it as easy as possible for us to find parts/help anywhere on the road. For This, I am Forever Graced by their dedication to our trucks and keeping Us Fanatics On-the-Road.

Taking the next opportunity to make one of the many Runs and meeting your Fanatic Family is the Single Best thing you can do with your Fat Fendered Truck! You never know just who'll you meet along the way.
Thanks Fuji for the kind remarks.
I missed doramide7's post, it's true I've been on the site alot less than before so maybe it's time for someone else to take over this sticky. No I haven't lost interest in my :ssr, she's still in the garage covered and plugged in..:glol but I seem to be spending more time with my kids & my ten grandkids.....:)
If someone else is willing to take over this list or have a better plan let me know I'm sure one of the Mod's can change the way this list is edited to someone else's control...:thumbs

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts

I agree, I agree, I agree. Many thanks to Tony and Doug

·
Registered
136 Posts
Parts in New Orleans

Anyone have spare parts to add to the National List......:)
I have a front tire if one is needed in the New Orleans area.....I'll make sure that I am on the Pin-map....

Here I am....
In the sun...
and near all the fun....
Party central....
New Orleans!!!!!1

:blur::blur:
Matman98

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
I have a front tire if one is needed in the New Orleans area.....I'll make sure that I am on the Pin-map....

Here I am....
In the sun...
and near all the fun....
Party central....
New Orleans!!!!!1

:blur::blur:
Matman98
Got you listed Matman98 :liebe011:

Wow!!! added three new states in less than 24 hours....:cool

221 - 240 of 263 Posts