Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put a contingency of :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr together from AZ, to run out to Lake Havasu, :party sometime in mid to late January.
There, we would hope to meet with others from California, and Nevada. :party :party :party
Could be a short or long weekend type of thing, depending on your schedules.
If your in AZ and Nevada, and are interested, please pm myself, or post here in this thread. I'd like to start a head count now, before time flies.

Thanks

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
We're in if it's one of the last two weekends in Jan. Those are the best for us, but we could probably make it the first weekend in Jan. Keep us posted and if you need any help, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Three Way

lloger said:
We're in if it's one of the last two weekends in Jan. Those are the best for us, but we could probably make it the first weekend in Jan. Keep us posted and if you need any help, let me know.
Look for a post from "artsmart" and let's see how this shapes up.
Late Jan. is also good all around I believe.
Sounds like this could be a good-un.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off to a great start

That's great, and that makes 2 :ssr so far.
Plenty of time to make plans ahead.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might be able to find a dealership in that area that can help.
That's something I can check on.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dealership

There is a Chevy Dealer in Havasu also. Perhaps they know someone in Laughlin.
Bradley Chevrolet

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I am posting head count and area of interest (Laughlin/Havasu) on the Pacific forum for the so cal guys. You want me to add Az and Nv as well???

·
Registered
631 Posts
Now we're confused - do we respond to C1Trob, or to the socal thread? Okay, Mike, if you're doing a head count, count in Blueeyes and the ol' fat guy. If the weekend is right, we'll be there - just not sure which color...? Connie & Frank :confused

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
OK...this is confusing, Rob. Lets start new thread when date/place is decided and put head count there...Thread name: Tri State Laughlin Run????? We could put in general discussion or SouthWest or Pacific...your call.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts