Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been covered, but I saw an SSR this past weekend, and I specifically looked at the cargo area. I did not order the "wood trim", and I was trying to see if that was a mistake. The trim actually is a vinyl strip which slips into a groove in the carpet liner. It is simulated, and I was told removable sothat the cargo area could be used without damaging the wood? It did look cool. Unfortunately the picture that showed it was all a blur. Probably 'cause I was so excited I couldn't stand still enough. Sorry.

Dave

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah,

Just like that. it just sort of peels up when you want to.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when i saw it, some guy was sitting on the tail gate, kinda hogging the area, so i didnt get a close up look. i would like to see how it removes though!

·
Registered
87 Posts
TRIM

Does the bed liner, hatch and tailgate come carpeted or is that one of the 'Dealer Installed Options'? The one pictured was one of the purple special editions and those had everything on 'em. Mine si ordered with just the 1SB option package with delivery hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think not. If I recall, there was an option to get the cargo compartment "trimmed". I opted not to but I think it was option code ERK ???? and was over $1000. Again, I was doing my best to keep on track when I selected the options, and now I think I would have done it.

Dave

·
Registered
566 Posts
ERK CARGO COMPARTMENT TRIM

GOT ALL OPTIONS LIST FROM DEALER..

CODE ERK.... CARGO COMPARTMENT TRIM

includes compartment trim, cargo cover inner trim,

2 bed track covers and 9 cargo compartment wood

strips. msrp=$895.00

Ladyinred

:angel