Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member and not sure a list exists of members living in TriState Area (NY, NJ, and CT)? If one does exist please let me know where on site, if not add your name to mine plus town and state. Interested in putting together a gathering at Bear Mountain Cruise Nights which meets every Weds night in summer and attracts well over a thousand cars...custom, vintage, rods, muscle, exotic, etc. Needs an SSR section above the only two I've ever seen attend. Just a thought...are ya in or are ya out?

Pugpride, Bronxville, NY

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't know if there is a list or a way to weed out Fanatics in NY, NJ, and CT. If someone knows, maybe they'll chime in.
But we live in Southbury, CT, and a Wednesday evening run to Bear Mtn. sounds good.
Usually cruise nights are weather permitting, and that can be tricky to plan much in advance.
Some Fanatics might check this site regularly, but I'm not one of them. . . not that this site isn't great, but for me it's just not high priority.
Impromptu meets with other Fanatics on nice summer nights might be more readily achieved by a Facebook Northeast post, which doesn't exist. Yet.
Just sayin'.
Hope we can meet up this summer.
FB: Gary Makin
Best of luck to you, your ride sounds like a beast.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know if there is a list or a way to weed out Fanatics in NY, NJ, and CT. If someone knows, maybe they'll chime in.
But we live in Southbury, CT, and a Wednesday evening run to Bear Mtn. sounds good.
Usually cruise nights are weather permitting, and that can be tricky to plan much in advance.
Some Fanatics might check this site regularly, but I'm not one of them. . . not that this site isn't great, but for me it's just not high priority.
Impromptu meets with other Fanatics on nice summer nights might be more readily achieved by a Facebook Northeast post, which doesn't exist. Yet.
Just sayin'.
Hope we can meet up this summer.
FB: Gary Makin
Best of luck to you, your ride sounds like a beast.
Thanks. Let's see if this develops. Have a great Holiday season.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,060 Posts
On the top of this forum the headings start out with HOME and next is FORUMS. Click on forums and scroll down to NORTH EAST and click on that and enter your events and dates for folks in your area. When they check that site they will get the information and show up or put your contact info there. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the top of this forum the headings start out with HOME and next is FORUMS. Click on forums and scroll down to NORTH EAST and click on that and enter your events and dates for folks in your area. When they check that site they will get the information and show up or put your contact info there. Good luck.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Check out these threads for more information: SSR Member Pinmap to help people locate others or Temporary Pinmap Available

·
Was WILDBILLandRED
848 Posts
Welcome

Hello PugPride,.

Welcome to the family!
If you think the truck is great,.
just wait till you attend the first event!!
"Fanatics" are best group of people.:thumbs
If your ever in the Berkshires/ Western MA,. feel free PM me.

Wild Bill and Chilie peper
Dalton MA,.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts