Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has the Axiom and 3 other modified SSR's plus a drive by the mag people of a 2005 6 Speed. Good read for the most part and the Axiom SSR is on the cover in the top corner.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well you know with our cookie cutter SSR straight off the lots, ours just can't compare. But I guess that is what the magazine is all about.

K

·
0 Posts
Images from Article?

My father-in-law painted one of the SSRs featured in last month's Truckin'. Unfortunately, he just told me about it and it is already off newsstands so I don't get a chance to see it. If anybody has any images from the article, it is (apparently) a orange/red paint scheme (possibly with a trailer). He also said he but some graphics on it as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
893 Posts
axiom SSR

I thought that in fact it belonged to Detroit Locker......and axiom just supplied some of the parts.......am I wrong? PS: And didn't the "Movie Star" from Gulfport, Miss. sustain damage in hurricane Katrina....? Bad news if it did, as it is a beautiful SSR.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
kicksave20 said:
My father-in-law painted one of the SSRs featured in last month's Truckin'. Unfortunately, he just told me about it and it is already off newsstands so I don't get a chance to see it. If anybody has any images from the article, it is (apparently) a orange/red paint scheme (possibly with a trailer). He also said he but some graphics on it as well.

Thanks.

Here is one I have of the pictures I have saved. Searching for others on the site!

C

·
0 Posts
My SSR is actually from Biloxi, MS but we sustained the same amount of damage.

The SSR came thru the storm without any problems whatsoever much better than out battered MS Gulf Coast.

Thanx for the compliments on the SSR

Joel

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
kicksave20 said:

Thanks.

Try going to the Truckin' website and see if you can get a out of month copy of the mag. Lots of magazine's have this option!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts