1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
80's music - some 80's trucks - classic

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,395 Posts
Don't care for any of them now or when they were new.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,449 Posts
:|

If you're a real truck nut and have more than just your SSR, here are three models suggested by Hagertys that have gained in value.
Very interesting, Moscooter . . .

Clueless with the other two but 1986 and earlier Jeep CJ's (pre-Chrysler takeover) have an incredible "Cult Following" here in the Desert Southwest.

Right now The Bummer, 1986 Jeep CJ-7, is worth at least 5 times the original Sticker Price. However, since I've owned the Ugly Ducking for so many years, selling is not even a consideration.

The CJ-8 in the Hagarty article is very similar (about one foot longer) and only produced for a few years making it even more unique.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
They don't trip my trigger. However, like an old car dog friend told me many moons ago... there's a butt for every seat.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,312 Posts
Sorry but I could not own them as an investment because if they tanked I would not want to have to drive them. They just don't do anything for me personally.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They don't trip my trigger. However, like an old car dog friend told me many moons ago... there's a butt for every seat.
:frown2:
hey, none of those models float my boat either, but for those that are into cars/trucks and constantly trading them, for some reason or another.....certain models seem to be more sought after than others. knowing which ones then becomes key.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
191 Posts
Thank you Moscooter for sharing the link to the interesting article. My father had three various Ford Broncos and enjoy the ride and drive.
90 Fatboy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts