Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Stainless Works now offers a “true dual” 2.5” stainless steel exhaust kit for the 2003-2005 SSR. The kit includes dual high flow cats, an X-pipe, dual turbo style mufflers with your choice of either “straight through” style or “chambered” style (the straight through design offers a more aggressive sound while the chambered design offers a more civilized rumble). Also included in the kit is a set of polished 4” slash cut tips and all clamps & hangers. The kit is designed for use with “Stainless Works” headers only. The exhaust kit, part number “SSRTD” retails for $1199.00 and the headers for use with the kit, part number “SSRHDR-TD” retail for $799.00.

(Note: Sorry Scott, no phone numbers or websites, only PM's unless your a Supporting Dealer - Buffy)
Scott
Stainless Works

·
Registered
541 Posts
Question for Scott

Scott,

I have the chambered exhaust (SSRCH) on our 05 SSR (thanks for the t-shirts, too) so I have to ask about what I have to go thru to get a setup like this. I have thought about the long tube headers with hi-flow cats, but it sounds like this is a totally different set up. I checked your web site but the only thing I could find is the system I have. I couldn't even find any SSR headers at all.

If you have URLs, PM then to me, please (or go ahead and become a Supporting Vendor).

Diggs

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
It sounds like they have introduced a totally different system then what you have. My only concern is the restriction in flow as compared to what everyone else says is needed for the LS2 to waken it up (1 7/8" Primary tube headers with 3" collectors, 3" Dual High Flow Cats, 3" X-Pipe and a 3" True Dual System).

I have tried PMing him and get no response. I think he just comes over to drop a post and leave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts