Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, I’m in Wisconsin, my wife just drove our 2004 SSR from NC to home in Sarasota. I’ve read the posts from Diktator (if I recall properly) and see their may be more information that is not posted. Can’t get VIN right now, key fob is lost, glove box actuator not working tonight. Suggested the push down method to the lovely bride and waiting to hear. Also need recommended repair shop/mechanic in area. Thanks

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,808 Posts
Good evening, I’m in Wisconsin, my wife just drove our 2004 SSR from NC to home in Sarasota. I’ve read the posts from Diktator (if I recall properly) and see their may be more information that is not posted. Can’t get VIN right now, key fob is lost, glove box actuator not working tonight. Suggested the push down method to the lovely bride and waiting to hear. Also need recommended repair shop/mechanic in area. Thanks
Call me 626-825-1966
It is not as late here as it is there. I think I can help talk you through your issue for tonight.
I sent you an email as well.
Dwight

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,898 Posts
Stubbette, Do what BlueStreak said, and Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!!

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,808 Posts
Having heard nothing last night, Maybe someone from Sarasota will weigh in today. We are here to help but you need to participate as well.

Reactions: Autoprof
1 - 4 of 4 Posts