Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just joined and still learning my way around the website. Trying to figure out how to get Premium. When I first tried it tells me wrong payment type. I figured I need to modify my profile or something but haven't figured it out yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw your Heading "Trying to get Premium" and thought you was talkin' about Premium gasoline. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennesseecozydog :ssr
No, trying to get the Premium package for either 25 or 99 dollars. When I click on get premium it tells me invalid payment type. Thought it prompt me for payment type. Looked in my profile settings also and haven't found it.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Hey guys. Just joined and still learning my way around the website. Trying to figure out how to get Premium. When I first tried it tells me wrong payment type. I figured I need to modify my profile or something but haven't figured it out yet.
Maybe if we give a shout out (mention) to an @Administrator
One may come along shortly and lend some assistance!?!?

·
Daily Driver
8,776 Posts
Way down at the bottom of the page there's a forum labeled "SSRFanatic.com Site Help Forum". You could try posting the problem there.

·
Super Moderator
13,586 Posts
Haven't heard anything from them. Getting frustrated.
Ah, those guys like money, and in this case it is money well spent
I became a Lifetime Member within minutes of finding this forum - you won't regret it!

I will forward this thread to Admin - sorry for the issue

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
$$$ for the Forum

I'm thinking that if I pay every year it will be more money to fund the Forum. The older I get the more money for SSR Fanatic.com Just sayin :party

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Not sure about the Wrong Payment Type You are seeing, I paid with PayPal and it went right through. Then You may have too wait for a week or so till You actually see Your Supporting Member badge or Lifetime Member badge. Administrators will help if you contact them.

·
Daily Driver
8,776 Posts
I'm thinking that if I pay every year it will be more money to fund the Forum. The older I get the more money for SSR Fanatic.com Just sayin
That was my thinking also, I did it yearly until I retired, then went lifetime to cut expenses and my memory was getting taxed by that point. :blush-anim-cl:

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
Just remember If/when you decide to change from Supporting to Lifetime Supporting you remember to tell Paypal to stop the annual deduction far enough in advance that they get it done before you get charged again. You have to do this, it is not automatic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
BlueStreak
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing