Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever posted all the bulletins I would suggest to anyone that owns a vehicle to know and have a list of what the technical service bulletins because you always find them helpful especially if you read them and then when problems do come up you already have a pretty good idea of what’s going on. Also if searching for car and that list is hell a long you might want to reconsider because that generally means there’s a lot of problems with that particular type of car. Now a lot of that stuff is just repeated bull .... but some is really helpful. If anyone was to ever need this for a SSR I’d be glad to pass it on.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Has anyone ever posted all the bulletins I would suggest to anyone that owns a vehicle to know and have a list of what the technical service bulletins because you always find them helpful especially if you read them and then when problems do come up you already have a pretty good idea of what’s going on. Also if searching for car and that list is hell a long you might want to reconsider because that generally means there’s a lot of problems with that particular type of car. Now a lot of that stuff is just repeated bull .... but some is really helpful. If anyone was to ever need this for a SSR I’d be glad to pass it on.
3 time, I would like to have a copy of the TSB's to read over. Is it possible to E-mail to [email protected]. Thanks.:yellow::flag

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
A couple TSBs that applied to the SSR have been posted in the past.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts