Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
interesting info

Thanks for the info. You can also access info for 05 . I added it to my favorites. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I don't now where these come from but they are not GM bulletins.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yaller Dog said:
I got to the 2005's also, and added it to my "favorites" too. That kind of info can come in handy. ;)
Can you please post the address for the 2005 SSR TSB listing?

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
166 Posts
05 ssr info

Taking my 05 in Thursday...my gm mechanic is gonna download the computer onto the tech 2 access any bulletins and were gonna go from thyere....my automatic is a DOG Dawg pooch (idea expressed) Love this site!~ Seems I cant break the rear wheels ....390 hp a great heavy duty 4l65e trans and its my (Canyon Carver) it rocks after its moving BUT HELL I wanna support the tire industry and burn the hides off them shiny chrome rims oh well mechanic is gonna ask a direct line GM tech who deals in these things the next step 410 gear for the Zexel Torsen rear end... then Im waiting for that ever curious and anticipated PREDATOR Sept 05 maybe hmmmmm T/C functions as its suppose to or at least the light....but with or without no matter what setting on the autostick it just falls down aaahhhhh we will see..........Hello to everyone and speed is the word........

·
Premium Member
31,863 Posts
US DOT - NHTSA information

The listings you see there were pulled from the ODI database from NHTSA. This is a system I'm quite intimately familiar with - it's located in the room right across the hall from me! That's right... I work at US DOT ( but not for NHTSA).

Anyway, the URL for the system - and it includes user complaint and recall information as well - is http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov

I'll ask around to see if I can't find out where they have the "raw" copies of the TSBs from each manufacturer. If it's not "restricted" (non-disclosure/confideniality type crap) information, I'll do my best to get copies made available.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
ssr71 said:
The listings you see there were pulled from the ODI database from NHTSA. This is a system I'm quite intimately familiar with - it's located in the room right across the hall from me! That's right... I work at US DOT ( but not for NHTSA).

Anyway, the URL for the system - and it includes user complaint and recall information as well - is http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov

I'll ask around to see if I can't find out where they have the "raw" copies of the TSBs from each manufacturer. If it's not "restricted" (non-disclosure/confideniality type crap) information, I'll do my best to get copies made available.

It's nice to have friends in high places :) or
friends across the hall from people in high places :jester

1 - 10 of 10 Posts