Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
New information

Joe is asking for $30 for refresher tunes... cover his cost for the trip to Texas.

He is flying in Tuesday and will be ready Wednesday morning for first tune.

He will be quitting Thursday at 4 PM. Looks like enough time for all scheduled, with room for a few more.

Put a bite into your R ... get it tuned by a professional that know his SSR's.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
I have a very "stupid question".

Can your tune be flashed with a predator tuner device. I will not have my truck physically there (I'm flying in for this event). I have my SSR presently tuned with the predator.

So I'm wondering if I flash my 05 SSR back to factory, and bring my predator handheld with me, can it be downloaded with your tune. Then flash it to my truck.

Is this possible or totally out of line.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Can your tune be flashed with a predator tuner device. I will not have my truck physically there (I'm flying in for this event). I have my SSR presently tuned with the predator.

So I'm wondering if I flash my 05 SSR back to factory, and bring my predator handheld with me, can it be downloaded with your tune. Then flash it to my truck.

Thanks.
Hang in there... someone smarter :nerd: ... than I ... will have the answer.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,994 Posts

Thanks.
You'd need to have the HP Tuners software package to do so. That is assuming Joe is still using that platform.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Joe Delano Tune

Please put me down for a Full Tune please. We get in on the 3rd so if he wants some to do early on the 4th I will be ready!!

AZSSR Redline Red 2005

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Please sign me and our 06 R up for Joe's full tune also.

I'll be there Wednesday also, is there a time we should arrive at the Hilton Garden?

Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Please add me to the list for Joe's tune. :seeya

Thanks,
David :blur:
I would like to get this done on Wednesday morning as early as scheduling allows. We will be at the hotel on Tuesday evening.

Thanks,
David :blur:
817-312-9340

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
2017 Internationally Rally Tuning Update - Joe DeLano

Dear SSR FANS,

Glad to see we have a lot of folks signed up for new and refresher tunes!

Here is some information that will help us get everyone tuned as efficiently as possible.

1. Please sign up on the list on this forum. We will use this list as the official list, and as a "first come, first serve" list. You may also sign up in person Wednesday morning. Please look for the Left Coast '32 banner and table.
2. We will make every effort to accommodate everyone's schedule.
3. We will begin tuning Wednesday morning at 8:00 am for early birds and continue until we are done for the day. We will also tune Thursday morning (start time TBD) until 3 pm. There will be no tuning on Friday. Please look for the table with the Left Coast '32 banner and stop by to check in.
4. When checking in, please tell us the year and color of your SSR, and your cell phone number. We will text you when we are ready for you to stage your SSR for tuning.
5. Please have your SSR at operating temperature when its time for your tune, and be able to list your engine modifications for Joe when you report for your tune.
6. We will schedule new and refresher tunes every 30 minutes or so and will text you to report to the staging area.
7. New tunes are 250.00, refresher tunes are 30.00. Cash is preferred, however checks will be accepted.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!

Joe & Laurie

Attachments

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
76 Replies
39 Participants
CruDawg
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing