Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A low miles black and silver tuo tone 6 speed is for sale in Peoria illinois at the Uftring Wesson dealership..
Just sharing if anyone is looking

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
My friend Steve is looking for a low miles black auto 03, 04. Found one over in Ohio so we might make a road trip to get it next week.
Don't know about now but when I was looking if you waited a week it was gone. Missed three while I was on the phone with the dealer they were driving out of the lot. Finally got faster on the draw and bought the one we have now over the phone, sight unseen. Sounds crazy I know but we got a good one from Hundai in Spring Texas. Good hunting.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
I am looking for a 2005/6 Manual trans SSR.
I am in Maryland. Black or Dark blue preferred or 2 tone.
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. Go to the new Member Forum and introduce yourself properly and let us know a bit about you and where you are. You might be surprised with the outcome.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Proud Original Owner
18,187 Posts
Don't know about now but when I was looking if you waited a week it was gone. Missed three while I was on the phone with the dealer they were driving out of the lot. Finally got faster on the draw and bought the one we have now over the phone, sight unseen. Sounds crazy I know but we got a good one from Hundai in Spring Texas. Good hunting.
Well you proved to be right, Auggie. My friend told me tonight that the SSR he wanted is now gone. Last week I tried to get him to put a deposit to hold it till he could go see it, but he wouldn't do it. Now he has lost the perfect SSR for him and has to start the hunt all over.

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
Craigslist is also a good source. Michigan has quite a few one owner R's I noticed on different on line sites!

:black: :smile2:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
There's a bunch of SSR's available in the US. Just depends upon what you are willing to pay and how far you're willing to travel to secure the one you want. Happy hunting.

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Remember when there were tons of used muscle cars on the market? A lot of guys said I'll keep an eye out for a super deal on just what I want, then time passes and where did the all go. Do it now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts