Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both rear light and the tailgate light come on when i move the turn signal left or right, can anyone tell me what could be causing this?

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Eric I see no one has replied with any info. Frequently things like this can be caused by either a poor connection or bad grounds.

Poor grounds are the very first thing you want to check with most electrical niggles.

You live in a damp climate also and your R is likely out on wet streets from time to time no matter how you might try to avoid it.

Check your connections anywhere there is a plug-in connector as there may be some corrosion lurking internally also just not exposed grounding points.

this is where the $150 Helms service manual set can save you a lot of head scratching and big bills at a dealership. At $100 an hour + + they eat up the cost of those service manuals before you get done your first cup of coffee in the customer's waiting area

Both rear light and the tailgate light come on when i move the turn signal left or right, can anyone tell me what could be causing this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts