Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Oh WOW WOWWWW that was great!!! Almost like I was there, Not!!! But how great to see you guys in motion!!!! Thanks Rebel!!:thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Thanks Rebel,
Great video only makes me feel worse that I didn't get to go.......Maybe Next year :thumbs

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Hey FUZZY , you're a star ! :thumbs Can I have your autograph ? :jester

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow!

Cool video of my old stomping grounds, but not so sure this quote from the article is a good thing:

"It's inspirational for me just to see everyone's enthusiasm about our product," said Wes Anderson, senior plant engineer for the Craft Centre. "They know more about some of the parts on the car than I do."

Fuzz are you going to report on this event like the HRPT? :) R.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
Yes I will

I have to sit down and organize my photo's and thoughts. But first thing Monday morning I have to prep two hot rods for inner fender Spray in liners to protect the out surfaces from star cracking (process where the tires kick rocks upwards from the inside of the fenders forcing the metal to distort and crack the paint in a star pattern). The spray in bed liner material helps to eliminate it.

After that I can start the organization process and writtins.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Well I never thought my SSR would be on TV because I just can't keep it clean and I don't have a custom paint job, but........I see that my license plate made it!!!!

WOW FCTR

I saw many people taking pictures of just my plate....

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

About 70 SSR's ... OVER 700 hearts of SSR OWNERS!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts