Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s two days till we gather in Penticton for the Peach City Cruise. People are on the way and many more tomorrow and Thursday. I’m excited and looking forward to the trip as well as the festivities in Penticton. And this will be my fifth year! Beautiful scenery, wonderful location, sunshine and good fellowship. What more could you ask for.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Now if we could just find a leash for Gord and Donny!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,586 Posts
It’s two days till we gather in Penticton for the Peach City Cruise. People are on the way and many more tomorrow and Thursday. I’m excited and looking forward to the trip as well as the festivities in Penticton. And this will be my fifth year! Beautiful scenery, wonderful location, sunshine and good fellowship. What more could you ask for.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Now if we could just find a leash for Gord and Donny!!!!!
Hey Shawn - see you soon my friend!
I think the trick is keeping Donny & Gordie in different bars
Maybe we could babysit?

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Drive safe!

·
Spirited driver!
871 Posts
I'm halfway there. Drove 560 miles today. See you all on Thursday. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing old friends.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
PokerGuy
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing