Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here goes; 2005 Slingshot electric seatback lever ( control ), both driver and pax seat; when pushing the lever either forward or back, I hear the motor engaging BUT the seatback does not move? Fix??
p.s. the programable button does function properly AND the button for forward or rear for the entire seat does operate .. thanks
Oh, wondering if someone has a spare cigarette lighter to sell, just discovered it missing … thanking everyone in advance for input ……17,356 miles.

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
53 Posts
Ok, here goes; 2005 Slingshot electric seatback lever ( control ), both driver and pax seat; when pushing the lever either forward or back, I hear the motor engaging BUT the seatback does not move? Fix??
p.s. the programable button does function properly AND the button for forward or rear for the entire seat does operate .. thanks
Oh, wondering if someone has a spare cigarette lighter to sell, just discovered it missing … thanking everyone in advance for input ……17,356 miles.
agree, it’s the lumbar.

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duh, talk about needing an IQ test … thank you all for the info on the seat question !
Now getting back to the cigarette lighter, since several of you did the conversion, who wants to part w/ there’s ? I’d like to keep it all original … thanks
Oh, one other thing, ‘ is the battery ‘ a top or side post ? I haven’t crawled under to take a look… again thanks

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,584 Posts
The battery is a side post. The cigarette lighter is probably the same as any other GM from the same era. It would not be a specific to SSR piece

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The battery is a side post. The cigarette lighter is probably the same as any other GM from the same era. It would not be a specific to SSR piece
Does someone have a picture of the cigarette lighter; wondering what the knob looks like... can probably find one on eBay ... thanks bayukbros

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,584 Posts
I probably have a spare one around, just not sure where it is at. If your not in a hurry I can try to find it. If I have one it is yours for the shipping cost.
I think @wizzr sent me one in some parts he had left over. I put it in a crate just have to find which crate.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Duh, talk about needing an IQ test … thank you all for the info on the seat question !
Now getting back to the cigarette lighter, since several of you did the conversion, who wants to part w/ there’s ? I’d like to keep it all original … thanks
Oh, one other thing, ‘ is the battery ‘ a top or side post ? I haven’t crawled under to take a look… again thanks
I'd bet you could find a spare tray from one of the salvage yards that deal with SSR'. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I probably have a spare one around, just not sure where it is at. If your not in a hurry I can try to find it. If I have one it is yours for the shipping cost.
I think @wizzr sent me one in some parts he had left over. I put it in a crate just have to find which crate.
Hey, thanks so much, but just bought one off eBay for $14.00 new OEM .. just like the pic you sent ... bayukbros

1 - 15 of 15 Posts