Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
1. Nice looking.
2. Low miles.
3. Good starting price.
4. Normal door interior wrinkles for a warm southern climate vehicle.
5. Wheels have curb rash.
6. Carfax indicates multiple owners, all over the south, and Ohio. Doesn't show much for servicing. No reported crashes.

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
I'm talking to this dealership about trading our 05 Redline Red for this unique 05 (04 is correct, no "Purple" in 05) Ultra Violet. I'll tell you one thing those Alloy Rims will have to go. Maybe they will swap with me. tennesseecozydog. :ssr

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,240 Posts
I'm talking to this dealership about trading our 05 Redline Red for this unique 05 Ultra Violet. I'll tell you one thing those Alloy Rims will have to go. Maybe they will swap with me. tennesseecozydog. :ssr
Careful, Bob . . . looks like a 2004 to me?

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
I'm talking to this dealership about trading our 05 Redline Red for this unique 05 Ultra Violet. I'll tell you one thing those Alloy Rims will have to go. Maybe they will swap with me. tennesseecozydog. :ssr

Better read it again. 2004. You would be going back a year and from a 6.0 liter to a 5.3. Scraped curb rash non chromed wheels. The multiple owner, shaky maintenance record and don't forget the wrinkled door interior repair needed. It is your money. Hope it works out if that is what you want.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Better read it again. 2004. You would be going back a year and from a 6.0 liter to a 5.3. Scraped curb rash non chromed wheels. The multiple owner, shaky maintenance record and don't forget the wrinkled door interior repair needed. It is your money. Hope it works out if that is what you want.
Will do "Augg" the 6.0 to 5.3 means nothing to me at 78. Yes, I realize I'm going "down" a year, but pickin' up 49,000 miles. I've written them about the "uglloy" rims and proposed swapping out. They want to meet in Pigeon Forge tomorrow, but that's a "no go" with this weather situation. So it will be next week sometime before I can look it over. Would like SWT RYD (Robert Frey), Godaddy (Wayne Simon) or HAD2HVT (Alan Busch) go with me. Bob Alexander :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,869 Posts
Will do "Augg" the 6.0 to 5.3 means nothing to me at 78. Yes, I realize I'm going "down" a year, but pickin' up 49,000 miles. I've written them about the "uglloy" rims and proposed swapping out. They want to meet in Pigeon Forge tomorrow, but that's a "no go" with this weather situation. So it will be next week sometime before I can look it over. Would like SWT RYD (Robert Frey), Godaddy (Wayne Simon) or HAD2HVT (Alan Busch) go with me. Bob Alexander :ssr
Good idea but three of them will have to ride in the back of your LIL RED. Ha! Ha! Don't forget to check out the interior door skins wrinkling from glue coming loose. Good luck.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,240 Posts
Sounds like a POSSE, Bob . . .

Thinking about "hi-jacking" the salesman?

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
It looks like an Easter Egg with wheels

Reactions: CruDawg
1 - 20 of 41 Posts