Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Group,

I thought this article would be of interest for those that might like to see some “inside” UAW-GM news publications. I scanned the article and I hope that you can read it. If not I can email the full size image to you for those that might want to print out the article and keep it with your other memorabilia etc.

The article is the latest from the magazine "UAW-GM PEOPLE WINTER 2005" happy reading!

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I couldn't read it Marc, please email the copy so I can add it to my collection. I like what I can see of the red paint job. :thumbs

·
Registered
98 Posts
Copy me in Please

Marc,
I would like a hi-res copy also to print for my collection.

BTW, the link you provided won't work. It says
"high resolution image not permitted, must be a low res or thumbnail"

PS Great job as moderator. My only regret is that the board seems to have become a victim of its own sucess: lots of chatter or clutter, harder to find the meatier posts. Still great though. Just more work.
Thanks for all you do.
Mike

PS Tried to send this to your private mailbox, but its full. Time to read!!!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mail Box Open

jniedosp said:
please email a copy to me as well. In advance, thanks.
HI group,

Yikes, I didn't think I would get so many requests for the that UAW-GM article thus my mail box got full fast.

Please PM if you want me to send you a high resolution image so you can print it out and save it ... you must send me your email address.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Marc
If you need help sending out emails I recieved mine and can send them on to others. PM me if you haven't already emailed or PM Marc and I will get it out to you, this seemed to work before.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your help

wildcat66 said:
Marc
If you need help sending out emails I recieved mine and can send them on to others. PM me if you haven't already emailed or PM Marc and I will get it out to you, this seemed to work before.
Hey Machell... sure it sounds like a great idea. You can PM either of us...

cruzned said:
Marc: What is up with that close up shot of the wheel and shock? :confused
Hey Ed, not sure what you referring to

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,819 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UAW/GM SSR Article is still available

TRex said:
Hi Marc, Please email the article to me also. Thanks, TRex
I am still sending out the UAW/GM SSR article and if anyone hasn't received theirs yet then please PM me and I will send you a copy.

Now if you requested a copy and haven't received it perhaps your email address might not accept a large size attachment so then you will have to PM me with an alternate email address if that is the case.

Happy reading!

·
Premium Member
9,474 Posts
Hi, Marc

[email protected]

Tried to get it from the photo, but wasn't readable.

Thanks, Ray

1 - 18 of 18 Posts