Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day all, I am based in the UK and own a 2005 SSR. I need to buy a rear bumper, rear r/h passenger side panel and a rear passenger side tail light, could you recommend a good supply source that would ship to the UK.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Nick...I have parts here in Ohio. Passenger side quarter and taillight. If you don’t have luck finding those in the U.K. Let me know. [email protected] I shipped parts to Richard in Ireland (Ireland SSR on the Forum) and he may have a source as well. He’s on the site as well. Sorry to hear about the damages. Rear bumpers are rather hard to come buy as well, I don’t have one. Welcome to the Forum and take some time to fill out your information.

Dane

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,488 Posts
mick nicholls, More suggestions will follow, but Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", click "New Member section", click "Post New Thread" and introduce Yourself!!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts