Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 SSR is up for sale.

SSE wind deflector is installed
It has two sets of floor mats (daily wear and brand new set for shows).
Trunk bed has a mat also.
Equipped with a battery disconnect.
Top has been professionally serviced.
The running boards are available.
My maintenance history is available.

Mileage approx. 33,700
Asking price : $24,595
Located in Columbus, Ohio

Thanks,
celeste

Contact me at clearview [at] Columbus.rr.com (please use @ in place of ' [at] ')

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Sounds very nice celeste, wish we could see some pictures. It looks like you have posted some, but I can't pull them up :frown2: Also you might want to post where you are located. Thanks a 1,000,000 tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I have updated the location. As for the pictures, I am able to see them.

Is anyone else having an issue seeing the pics?

·
Super Moderator
13,943 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. I have updated the location. As for the pictures, I am able to see them.

Is anyone else having an issue seeing the pics?
We are having a problem with the SSRFanatic site - hopefully, rectified soon and nothing you can do differently
Most of us can see the attached pictures but we can't expand them at this time

Also, we are trying to account for all of the Ultra Violets
Can you please post your VIN here or in this thread

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f130/last-ultra-violet-ssr-1300-a-33452/

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
I have looked at this truck briefly at a BIG local car show (over 1100 cars) Arthritis foundation

https://arthglr.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2018ClassicAutoShowColumbusOH/tabid/931010/Default.aspx

I saw this near the end of a long hot day so I did not spend a lot of time inspecting
Appears solid shape - did not drive or operate top (it was down!) I did notice battery shut off mentioned is underhood at battery jump box. I did not look underneath for any upgrades - I did see mikes fan! The owner said her mechanic had installed it. But wasn't sure when. I didn't ask a lot of questions - I suggested she come to our meet and greet for a better look and more exposure!

Celeste -- I enjoyed speaking to you at the car show last Saturday.
If you can make it to the meet and greet on July 29th that would be great.
See the following thread https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f25/meet-greet-central-ohio-all-welcome-7-29-2018-a-242522/

It would give you an opportunity to introduce yourself to a lot of new fanatics, it would also give them an opportunity to look over your truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Celeste - really interested in your car, could you please post your email addresss so we can communicate? I am a newbie here and apparently do not have enough posts to include my email in this one. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Let's try this again! Can you send me some more pics and as much information as you can share? [email protected]
Louisiana Man
Here is the craigs list posting, try replying to this posting

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevrolet-ssr-convertable/6634840688.html

She said she "hardly ever logs onto the site but was a member".
I grabbed one of her fliers -- I will check after work this evening to see if I still have it and if it has any other contact infomation.

I would also be able to go look at in person in more detail. If you hear what you want to hear.
HOWEVER -- I will be out of town for technical training from Sat 7/14- Sat 7/22

Sorry i can NOT make it to check it out more this weekend!
You can email me [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
@Louisiana Man
And anybody else interested in this SSR.
I found her flier that was in windshield for anybody interested to take one.
I have a phone # and email address. Although the flier was available to anybody, I don't feel comfortable placing that info here for all to see.
Email me and I will send you a picture of flier with contact information.
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts