Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everybody doing well. We just an SSR in today. It has an MSRP of $46,400.00. It has the boards guage pkg, floor mats and is a 1SB group. Any offers out there!!! We are a dealer and you can contact me at the email address below w/ any questions you might have. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions or any offers!!!!!

Bill Leach

[email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are going to try and be aggressive on this unit. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you

Bill Leach
Leach-Wilson

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.........why don't you buy this off of me!!!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are looking to sell this SSR around the invoice cost. We are looking to move it and are taking offers on this unit.

thank you.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price reduction on 2004 SSR

We are asking $40985.00 for this unit. It is a 46400 MSRp on the unit. The vin on this unit is 1GCES14P44B110802. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. We do not charge a doc fee or any fees.

Thanks

Bill Leach

[email protected]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Money in hand now...Got paid for vette...Can you get me a yellow with chrome wheels...I am a buyer....Have 2000 on GM card and $...Randy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
contact info

Great to hear, do you have a email address where I can email you some information on everything. If not just let me know and I will get ahold of you. I watched you car on ebay and even bid on it a couple of times!!! Take care and if you have an email address I can get some information. thanks

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts