Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer has 3 ssrs priced under gms price I cannot post prices as per moderators but email me at [email protected] or pm me as I have invoices in hand

·
Registered
137 Posts
Invoices

If any of you have vins........I can get you the invoice, which has the GMS price posted on it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the invoices on all 3 and prices are less than gms

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
At Gms below Gms

It looks like this Gms program has given some dealers across the nation to dump their SSR's. They just don't want them sitting on their lots for long periods of time taking up inventory, that's why they have them under GMS. Now its a buyers market for SSRs. GO GET- UM GUYS DON'T SIT ON THE FENCE YOU MIGHT SLIP AND HURT YOURSELFS!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
480 Posts
:seeya Dohyatt,

Thank you for your info and for having proof of getting deals under the gms discount that some of our members think are impossible to come by. I guess the old adage of "when you think you're ripe your rotten " could apply.

Best Regards,
Sarasota Joe

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what we have here is no trick or game but just a dealer that has had 3 ssrs on hand too long and is willing to take a loss to get them out of inventory. If you want a bargain step up and benefit from his loss

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
I stand corrected!

Joe Schuhriemen said:
:seeya Dohyatt,
Thank you for your info and for having proof of getting deals under the gms discount that some of our members think are impossible to come by. I guess the old adage of "when you think you're ripe your rotten " could apply.

Best Regards,
Sarasota Joe
I would like to respond to Joe's comments above, I do believe he is referring to some of my comments regarding buying below GMS to him awhile ago. As a GM employee I do know we can not barter for anything under GMS or "cost". If we were to dare ask the dealer to give us part or all of his profits we could be banned for two years or yes even fired.

My questions to Joe came because of Joe's initial vague discussions on how he was able to get an 05 SSR $2,500 below GMS. Back then I truly couldn't believe that someone could buy a brand new 05 SSR (only 4 months into the NEW model year) below GMS, meaning that his dealer was giving up all of their profits. However I was corrected. Apparently Joe was able to get a dealer who wanted to wash out of their 05 SSR.

Thus Joe, I stand corrected. Yes, apparently there are some dealers that are once again willing to dump off their SSRs to make a 0% profit. I am truly glad you were able to do that and perhaps others might find such a bargain too.

:flag

·
Registered
480 Posts
:seeya Marc,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate it. Life is a constant learning experience for ALL of us. I hope the weather is improving in your neck of the woods so you can enjoy the SSR the way it was meant to be enjoyed, WITH THE TOP DOWN. Take care of yourself and we'll see you around the block.

Best Regards,
Sarasota Joe

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to all who have contacted me friday about pricing I was incorrect on price deduct an additional 100.00 from my quoted price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts