Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Achais ... I think it's really pretty ... #'s 2, 3 & 4, you guys just don't know how to appreciate beautiful Winter scenery. A pretty snowfall once in a while will not hurt these "purty" little trucks !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: They are NOT made out of sugar and will not melt. That's a promise, not a threat.

tennessee "let it snow, let it snow" dog :ssr :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Good thing I don't know how to post pictures. I took some with about 4-6 inches of snow on mine. I read on the interwebs that it is like moisturizing the paint and good for them. ;)

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In this photo, Ilsa had just returned from getting her new Magnuson 2300 supercharger and Kook's headers installed. The guys dropped her off there from the trailer they brought her home on. I couldn't drive her into the garage because she hadn't been tuned yet.

She received her first tune after the 2300 today, but she still doesn't have the rest of the exhaust hooked up yet, so she'll need some tweaking when the exhaust is done.

YOU SHOULD HEAR HOW SHE SOUNDS WITH JUST HEADERS!

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Good thing I don't know how to post pictures. I took some with about 4-6 inches of snow on mine. I read on the interwebs that it is like moisturizing the paint and good for them. ;)
I can relate to this. We were in STL till 05 when we headed south. Sorry dude, I don't ever look back or miss the white stuff. :sunce::sunce::yellow: Temps below 65 now suck... :seeya

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Unfortunately, the closest I get to Florida is February 7th to march 7th in Siesta Key, in Sarasota. Really dread the return trip! There
are so many folks in Florida with SSR's it would take a year to stop by each one and say hello. That would be one hel-of-a trip. Just here
dreaming. Sorry. LAZY ONE

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Wonderful

My old girl just loves COLD weather and looks fantastic in a White Blanket of snow.

I know where is the White Blanket? :confused Well she is RED HOT and the snow just kept melting.:wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I can relate to this. We were in STL till 05 when we headed south. Sorry dude, I don't ever look back or miss the white stuff. :sunce::sunce::yellow: Temps below 65 now suck... :seeya
I work in the heating industry and talk to and help people with their heating appliances. I had an elderly lady call me from Florida and tell me it was 50 degrees and she was freezing there. I was sitting in St Louis and it was 20 degrees and I was thinking she needs to come to where I am to see what freezing is really about. Hopefully we can retire in a warmer place.

·
MY05SSR
583 Posts
Nice other toys! I'd still cuss them out for letting one of my babies getting snowed on, Sounds to me like it's going to be a (Bad A*S) SSR

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
There's another state off my list!!!
I have been to all 50 states in all times of year and find that ALL have drawbacks and ALL have good points. I am happy to live in California with fires and earthquakes as well as surfing and snow close enough to do both in one day. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is just ONE of the many GREAT things about this country.

Reactions: HUAW and SSReplay

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, but Iowa has the nicest people! :smile2:

I have been to all 50 states in all times of year and find that ALL have drawbacks and ALL have good points. I am happy to live in California with fires and earthquakes as well as surfing and snow close enough to do both in one day. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is just ONE of the many GREAT things about this country.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
Yes, but Iowa has the nicest people! :smile2:
I cannot say I have found any state that does not have nice people. Nicest is difficult to determine when you are a visitor.0:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts