Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,032 Posts
Don't take a chance to see if there are any tickets at the Rally! This Saturday, the 21st. is the deadline to selling those last 50 tickets before they go to the general public! I know that they will go quick! :eek:
Lets Keep It In The Family!!! ;)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,505 Posts
My third check is in the mail. All the more important now that the border is CLOSED again!Isn't FREE CHECKING wonderful?

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Today (21st) is the last day till we possibly go public! I'll post this evening how many tickets are left. I imagine there are checks in the mail! The Fanatic Family always comes through! :love:
Thank you everyone!

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
We are going to have less than 25 raffle tickets left after Debbie receives payment for a few that are still in the mail. So, I will extend the "Fanatics Only" to August 31st and see where we stand. Even if we have 10 tickets left, that's still a $1000 we will lose. So let's keep those purchase going for the next 9 days!!!
Thanks for the great support everyone! It will truly make a huge difference in our bottom line! 💙 Love our Fanatic Family! 🥰

·
Registered
103 Posts
We are going to have less than 25 raffle tickets left after Debbie receives payment for a few that are still in the mail. So, I will extend the "Fanatics Only" to August 31st and see where we stand. Even if we have 10 tickets left, that's still a $1000 we will lose. So let's keep those purchase going for the next 9 days!!!
Thanks for the great support everyone! It will truly make a huge difference in our bottom line! 💙 Love our Fanatic Family! 🥰
I'll try my best to get two MOs sent to ya'll next week for two tickets

·
Registered
39 Posts
You should extend it to committee members, they've earned it.
Thanks for that vote in favor of us(committee members) getting to buy now. I could really use a vehicle, would love it to be an R but I already spent the money I would have used to buy the ticket. So for me I have to wait till next time. But it's great to know y'all would be ok with committee members being able to bye tickets! Thanks!
P.S. I'm sure all the tickets will get sold! Who could resist a chance to own 1, 2 or 3 R's!

141 - 160 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.