Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
keep adding new #s on other thread ... "Just Vin#s registry"

let me know of any mistakes ...... pm rebel (mistakes only please) Add new vin's on other thread .... "Just Vin#s registry" I may loose track if I have #s coming in on two posts and in my pm's.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Rebel-

The last two look like the first 1 should be eliminated and they should be up near the top. They posted too many digits.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,370 Posts
:agree Very nice work REBEL. There's alot of work represented by that list. Thanks!

Blast

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice work

:thumbs
Thanks REBEL for your hard work. It's much appreciated.
It's always nice to know who your "neighbors" are.
Here's a friendly :seeya for ya.

Jim :flag

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Close This Thread

I want to close this thread to keep things neat. The update list will be kept at top of the other thread "Just Vin #'s Registry" Thanks all! ... nice catch Dingbat :thumbs

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Rebel....

You have given my VIN# to bass656. I should be 3438. Thanxx.

Great job on keeping this thing going. You'd probably given this a second thought if you knew the work involved . Now I won't show the pix of that hat you had on putting up the tent. That's a trip :lol :lol

P/P

Peace :flag

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

All fixed up thanks. I seen my flaw and you did to, before I could redue it all.

Next time... I HIGHLIGHT ALL NUMBERS AND NAMES BEFORE HIT READJUST ORDER. :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Have you noticed that only 6 members have Vin# that are sequiental? Two are about as far apart in location as you can get. Hawaii and Ky. How fun!!!!:seeya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts