Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

Registered
2006 S/C Silver and 2006 Pac Blue 6speed
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you to everyone for responding with headcount for the dinners Friday and Saturday night. I do need to give both places a firm headcount by this Friday if possible so for those of you not staying at the hotel but joining us for dinner please let me know if you have an already done so.

Original post updated to include departure time for Saturday morning.

Registered
2006 S/C Silver and 2006 Pac Blue 6speed
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I am planning to attend,,,,,,but Kerrville is close enough that I don't need to stay at the hotel......but I need to know what time you all are leaving the hotel Saturday morning.......and we are planning to stay for the Saturday night dinner,,,,,,
We plan to leave the hotel at 8:30 Saturday morning and head to Love Creek Orchards in Medina Texas. For folks not staying at the hotel, you can meet us either in Kerrville or Medina. See original post as it has been updated with those details.

Premium Member
We are planning a Twisted Sister run the weekend of November 19. We will be staying at the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville (Kerrville Hotels | Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center), checking in on Friday, November 19th and departing Sunday, November 21st. Last day to sign up for the reduced room rate is this Friday, November 5. We did have more rooms added to our block at the discounted rate.

Please refer to the attached file for details on booking your rooms. The link to make your reservations is Reservations. Dinner Friday night will be at the Rails Cafe (Rails Cafe), located 2 miles from the hotel. We have a reservation at 5:30 pm.

We will be leaving the hotel at 8:30 Saturday morning heading to Love Creek Orchards (Love Creek Orchards 鈥 A Taste of the Texas Hill Country) in Medina Texas. We can have a light breakfast or a snack and do some shopping there. They have a great selection of jams, jellies, pies etc.

Twisted Sister route info coming soon 鈥..

Dinner Saturday night will be at Billie Gene鈥榮 (Billy Gene's Restaurant | Flavors of the Texas Hill Country ). Our reservation is at 6:30 pm.

1. @TXNSSR and @Parnelli
2. @True Blue
3. @Curbsssr
4. @MyCaviar7
5. @Railroad Guy
6. @B Fast
7. @TheXCepsion
8. @kart3d
9. @raymonhunt
10. @jackatg450
11. @yellowtoy
12. @river_rat
13. @Geno OKC
14. @Dinerman
15. @Speedoo
16. @Big Lew
We are planning a Twisted Sister run the weekend of November 19. We will be staying at the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville (Kerrville Hotels | Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center), checking in on Friday, November 19th and departing Sunday, November 21st. Last day to sign up for the reduced room rate is this Friday, November 5. We did have more rooms added to our block at the discounted rate.

Please refer to the attached file for details on booking your rooms. The link to make your reservations is Reservations. Dinner Friday night will be at the Rails Cafe (Rails Cafe), located 2 miles from the hotel. We have a reservation at 5:30 pm.

We will be leaving the hotel at 8:30 Saturday morning heading to Love Creek Orchards (Love Creek Orchards 鈥 A Taste of the Texas Hill Country) in Medina Texas. We can have a light breakfast or a snack and do some shopping there. They have a great selection of jams, jellies, pies etc.

Dinner Saturday night will be at Billie Gene鈥榮 (Billy Gene's Restaurant | Flavors of the Texas Hill Country ). Our reservation is at 6:30 pm.

1. @TXNSSR and @Parnelli
2. @True Blue
3. @Curbsssr
4. @MyCaviar7
5. @Railroad Guy
6. @B Fast
7. @TheXCepsion
8. @kart3d
9. @raymonhunt
10. @jackatg450
11. @yellowtoy
12. @river_rat
13. @Geno OKC
14. @Dinerman
15. @Speedoo
16. @Big Lew

Premium Member

1. @TXNSSR and @Parnelli
2. @True Blue
3. @Curbsssr
4. @MyCaviar7
5. @Railroad Guy
6. @B Fast
7. @TheXCepsion
8. @kart3d
9. @raymonhunt
10. @jackatg450
11. @yellowtoy
12. @river_rat
13. @Geno OKC
14. @Dinerman
15. @Speedoo
16. @Big Lew
17. Palomino

Premium Member
2004 Smokin Asphalt

1. @TXNSSR and @Parnelli
2. @True Blue
3. @Curbsssr
4. @MyCaviar7
5. @Railroad Guy
6. @B Fast
7. @TheXCepsion
8. @kart3d
9. @raymonhunt
10. @jackatg450
11. @yellowtoy
12. @river_rat
13. @Geno OKC
14. @Dinerman
15. @Speedoo
16. @Big Lew
17. @sneedj
Any plan on groups meeting somewhere for the Drive over to Kerrville? Or are We just all going to meet at the Hotel ?

Bill

Premium Member
2004 Smokin Asphalt
Thank you to everyone for responding with headcount for the dinners Friday and Saturday night. I do need to give both places a firm headcount by this Friday if possible so for those of you not staying at the hotel but joining us for dinner please let me know if you have an already done so.

Original post updated to include departure time for Saturday morning.
Two for dinner both nights of not counted already.

Premium Member
Any plan on groups meeting somewhere for the Drive over to Kerrville? Or are We just all going to meet at the Hotel ?

Bill
We are leaving Thursday approx. 9:00 am going to Canyon lake to visit Liz's Brother then on to Kerrville Friday. Don't know of anyone leaving Thursday. I know BFast (Mike Boyd) is leaving Friday, but from Huntsville I think.

Premium Member
Any suggestion on the best route to navigate across Houston, entering Houston I-10 from the east about 10:30 or 11 AM Friday?
Thank you,
Jack

Reactions: Parnelli

Premium Member
Any suggestion on the best route to navigate across Houston, entering Houston I-10 from the east about 10:30 or 11 AM Friday?
Thank you,
Jack
Not a good answer to that. You'll probably be better off staying on I-10 straight through town, going to be a little slow inside the loop. Only other route I would suggest would be taking 610 North loop around town back to I-10, traffic can get pretty bad that way as well... Just close your eyes and drive like hell and you'll make it. Safe Travels.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts