Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get something going in the Salt Lake Area. Maybe a ride to Wendover, or just breakfast to get together and just meet.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Utah Ride

Hmmmm. :skep
Can't be too far from Phx
Perhaps a halfway point some time from our respective locations.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hummmmmmmm. Not much traffic here on the Utah forum.... Need more interstate exits or Utah SSR people work too much and no time to play???? lol... Love to hear from anyone there abouts....

Steve

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
not much at all!

I almost missed this because we're so rare here :eek
even if there's only 2 of us can we still be a club :confused
huberslg, I'll pm you :flag
p.s. recognise sundance?

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Big Jim, it took me a long time to figure out what your profile picture was. Boy am I glad I did :lol:) Very cool shot!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
So Cal SSR owner here . . . .

We'd love to have yuh. :)

Great central location for a get-together. My first meet with seeing all those SSRs in one spot was, indeed, very impressive. ;)

Its quite a run for us from Southern California also, but worth it. I always enjoy Laughlin.

Hope you can make it.

Gary (WearyEagle)

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Welcome

Just a heads up. You can find the posting dates above the posters name on the left. The most recent post to this thread before yours was 11-20-2005. Of course once you post to an old one they become new again. After all I saw it. :ssr Welcome

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
We're game, I'm currently in Charlotte, NC working my way home from Maggie Valley should be home first of next week then thinking of heading to Vegas the following weekend for the Shelby Tour.

Rope

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
We are leaving vegas sooner than planed, missing the Shelby tour so we can have the cabinets installed in our cabin. I'm bummed but we are wanting to get that project done

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
We live in Kanab so if anyone is passing thru and feels like meeting up let me know. There is a great place to eat here in town.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
I just bought a 2006 LS2 and looking for a club or someone to run with. Scott
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. As you can see there is not a log=t going on in Utah but there are many in adjacent states. Stick around here and post a thread in the General Off Topic Forum with some background and a bit about your truck and you will find some conversation. Good luck and once again, Welcome

1 - 20 of 23 Posts