Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am a temporary goober, can the GURU's step in and pleeeeeese help ?? :cry

I am attempting to insert a Holiday Banner thing in my signature, reviewed the previous posts, and assistance links...........I still can't get it :confused

I use the "insert image" icon, and all that appears is : and nothing else? :banghead
How to??? Is there a step by step that can help?

·
Registered
347 Posts
You need to put the url of the banner between the
. Like this (without the spaces in the img tags):

[img ]http://www.yoursite.com/yourdirectory/yourimage.jpg[/ img]

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Images

Troy Roberts said:
You need to put the url of the banner between the
. Like this (without the spaces in the img tags):

[img ]http://www.yoursite.com/yourdirectory/yourimage.jpg[/ img]

HI Axiom,

Just to add another thought to Troys helpful info...

If you want an "animated" image in your signature area you will have to have the ability to post it first on a web page and then you can copy the address... then click on the Insert Icon on the font bar row in the Signature or reply window and when the "insert" box pops up all you have to do is paste the address into the highlighted area. Then click ok and your address link will appear in your signature area. To see your results just click on the preview button and away you go!!! :)

I.E. [img ]http://www.yoursite.com/yourdirectory/yourimage.jpg[/ img][/QUOTE]

You can see two examples of the burning candle above in the reply window as well as in my signature area. GODD LUCK!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ha! I thought you could just upload a photo. So I must put it in my web page and then refer to it? I will try that :) Thank You!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You - GURU's :)

:) :thumbs :cool :) working now! Thanks again - learn something new everyday!!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Marc NY said:

Nice work looks great.... but do you have to rub it in so much??? Darn reindeer on the sunny beach soaking up those dang rays! :nono
Marc,

I was thinking the same thing! Axiom, you show off! HA!

Have a great Christmas!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Show Off??

:lol Happy Holidays to You TOO!! :)

But, it's been a bit chilly for us So Cal members! I get the shivers when we hit below 68 ! :lol

We have had some pretty brisk weather for a while now, kinda makes me wonder why I left the Midwest years back :rolleyes: (It feels like winter here!) Had to get the beanies and winter coats out!!
But we still have the Sunshine!!! :) :)

Safe and Happy Holidays to you and your familys!

·
Registered
137 Posts
It hit 50 here in Rhode Island yesterday. Was able to get a couple hours of top down cruising in thanks to the WindSuppreSSR. Of course today is 28 and snow moving in. Welcome to New England....don't like the werther? Wait a day it will change :cuss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts