Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Department of Useless Information comes this...The Pantone Color Institute has declared that Ultra Violet is the "Color of the Year"! They state that Ultra Violet "takes awareness and potential to a higher level". They also go on to say " From exploring new technologies, and the greater galaxy, to artistic expression and spiritual reflection, ULTRA VIOLET lights the way to what is yet to come"! So my question is: If I gaze at an UV SSR, is it like a crystal ball, will I see my future?:surprise:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
From the Department of Useless Information comes this...The Pantone Color Institute has declared that Ultra Violet is the "Color of the Year"! They state that Ultra Violet "takes awareness and potential to a higher level". They also go on to say " From exploring new technologies, and the greater galaxy, to artistic expression and spiritual reflection, ULTRA VIOLET lights the way to what is yet to come"! So my question is: If I gaze at an UV SSR, is it like a crystal ball, will I see my future?:surprise:

Most U.V.'s..will cause blindness if you stare without wearing protective eye ware........the future may I,suggest Mad'am Ruth in NOLA and Austin,Texas.
vp

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,353 Posts
it sounds like they are suggesting that now is the time for the :purple:s to be entering the ROTM competition.

Reactions: voodoophantom

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,929 Posts
240 Gordy,
Hold that thought and get back to me when you win the lottery!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,916 Posts
Re-Sale Red :ssr

EVERY YEAR!

UV is sort of like Leap Year - short term interest once every 4 years
Actually, UV's are pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Kinda makes me glad ours is YELLOW !!!

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,929 Posts
Red is a cop magnet ticket getter! UV is kind of a "BARNEY" color but what ever. Glad I got Slingshot Yellow. Fastest and sexiest!!! And David black isn't even a color. When you throw every paint on the planet into a pail and mix it up guess what you get? That's right black. Hope everyone has the color they want, like, and love. I like them all. See what you started, 240 Gordy???

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,738 Posts
I'm trying to stay
above the fray
since I have a Pac Blue
that makes happy too!

Dave (the poet who doesn't know it)

·
Georgia SSRers
1,007 Posts
blind ?

Yes Gordy you will see your future in owning one, just don't stare to long like Voodo said you could go blind.
As a youth I was told certain things would cause me to go blind.

Just like staring at a Ultra Violet SSR.....DOESN'T HAPPEN ! ( I know from personal experience.) :cigareta:

As for the YELLOW claims, When I think of YELLER certain things come to mind.................BANANAS.:banana..TAXI, TAXI.....and YELLOW SNOW which you are warned NOT to eat !

BTY. Far as I know, MR. GORDY excels in MCing and SINGING (example from the TEXAS meet) BUT HE DOESN'T OWN AN ULTRA VIOLET !..:pokey:

·
Super Moderator
13,916 Posts
Red is a cop magnet ticket getter! UV is kind of a "BARNEY" color but what ever. Glad I got Slingshot Yellow. Fastest and sexiest!!! And David black isn't even a color. When you throw every paint on the planet into a pail and mix it up guess what you get? That's right black. Hope everyone has the color they want, like, and love. I like them all. See what you started, 240 Gordy???

Cop Magnet vs Bug Magnet!
:ssr may be a cop magnet but we all know the SSR to park beside at a car show is the :yellow: - the bug magnet
The :ssr is also the chick magnet :x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts