Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a low miles UV sell for $18K last night on Mecums Kansas City auction. Don't know if it was a repeat show or not. It looked great, they talked it up and said they made them four years and that they would be future collectables. Someone got a good deal!

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
We watched it last night. It was a nice looking UV. After the seller pays the 10% auction fee he didn't get enough for that SSR IMHO:mad

·
Premium Member
6,332 Posts
I must of been channel surfing when it came up! :banghead At least SSR's are not the only vehicles being low balled!

:black: :)

·
Daily Driver
8,897 Posts
This is not a good time to be selling toys, and most of the public view the SSR as a toy... as in a garage queen that only comes out at playtime. If they viewed it as a daily driver that's tons of fun, they'd see what an incredible bargain they are.

·
SSR AZ CREW
485 Posts
What no Reserve? :banghead Hell, that's lower than trade-in!
I got my very first car, a 1956 Chevy 210, at a dealer
auction back in 63'. It was a buyers day' at that auction.
They almost payed me to take the car! :glol :ssr

·
Premium Member
9,271 Posts
Ultra Violet, Mike . . . one of the original colors only available during the '03 and '04 model years. Purple.
Be more specific, Miss piggy.

UV was a production color only for 2004.

Only the Signatures, Indy Pace Truck and Richard Waggoner's personal SSR were UV in 2003.:bwekk:

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,562 Posts
Thanks, my learning curve continues to grow<G>
Hang around, Mike . . . you'll learn lots of stuff in no time.

Be more specific, Miss piggy.

UV was a production color only for 2004.

Only the Signatures, Indy Pace Truck and Richard Waggoner's personal SSR were UV in 2003.:bwekk:
Ooooooooooops . . . at least I was close.

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Learning is why I came here<G>

I belong to a few forum and have I can get answers a lot fater and more informative than a Google search.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts