Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else noticed that if the driver side window is completely down that a vacuum is sometimes formed?

i swear my ears begin to clog and i simply drop the other window down an inch and all clears.....

how strange!

rick :cuss

·
Registered
222 Posts
Exhale!!!

I don't know what ur smokin'.... ;) but try exhaling once in awhile. It'll help with that suckin feelin". ;)

:cool :cool :cool

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Other aero news :)

I hadn't noticed the vacuum. But today, while I had the top down, my hat blew off.

Before I could look around to see where it went, it returned on the back flow, right between the seat backs, and landed in the passenger footwell.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
hat

Beer,

I'd like to see a video of that :lol

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
MY hat blew off in a crosswind down by PUngo yesterday. What a blast driving those old country roads down by Blackwater! You can really fly and the cops are rare down there. Lots of twisty turns and you can really let her roll! It is hard to believe that there is so much open countryside just down from where I live in Va. Bch.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Hat's off to ya, Glenn!

beer100 said:
I hadn't noticed the vacuum. But today, while I had the top down, my hat blew off.

Before I could look around to see where it went, it returned on the back flow, right between the seat backs, and landed in the passenger footwell.
That is all I can say is "Hat's off to ya!" :lol

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
More hat's off

Lost my first one on Veteran's Highway in New Orleans about four months ago. Right in the middle of lunch rush. Gave up wearing them anyway - the "wind-blown" look is better than "hat hair"... :glol

M

·
0 Posts
I too have noticed the vacuum, or a pressurized feeling when one window is down. It is annoying and feels wierd on the inner ears.

And I shave my head, but still wear a hat. When I drive with the top down for any more than 20 minutes I can get a burn on the old dome!

·
Registered
541 Posts
A little humor...... very little..

beer100 said:
Well its not so bad as that, but I'm thin enough on top to need to watch the exposure.
mnkybrs said:
...And I shave my head, but still wear a hat. When I drive with the top down for any more than 20 minutes I can get a burn on the old dome!
ricardo said:
i'm glad it is not just me. seems like a defect in the design....
Did anyone else get a chuckle when they saw these three posts back to back to back?

Diggs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts